Members can save money on tickets, benefit from other perks and give welcome support to a local voluntary enterprise.
Here’s our constitution: Constitution v1 (.pdf)
- Cinema ticket prices are reduced
- free access to the Llancarfan Community Cinema DVD library- so if you miss a screening you can borrow the blu-ray/ DVD (email the chair)
- voting rights at the AGM and influence the cinema
- Family holders can include up to 6 named members of the immediate family.
- Without your help with membership we would not be able to sustain the cinema
(Sept 2017- Aug 2018)
|Family (Adult plus 5 other named family members)||£15.00|
You can become a member either by completing the online form
by following the steps described in the application form available to download and print off below:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Individual membership is only available to people aged 18 years and over.
2. Family membership is open to a named individual aged 18+ (the principal applicant) and up to five members of their immediate family. Immediate family included in the family membership can be of any age.
3. In all cases membership is non-transferable.
4. Family members receive one membership card per household.
5. Family membership confers a single vote at the AGM to be exercised by the principal applicant.
6. Membership is no guarantee of entry to film screenings. Entry is subject to availability, and in accordance with BBFC classifications. Llancarfan Community Cinema reserves the right to refuse admission.
7. Llancarfan Community Cinema reserves the right to amend membership entitlements and these terms and conditions at any time.
Please contact the Membership Secretary if you have any questions or would like further details: firstname.lastname@example.org