Members can save money on tickets, benefit from other perks and give welcome support to a local voluntary enterprise.
Here’s our constitution: Constitution v1 (.pdf)
Two types of membership are available:
Entitles the holder to discounted tickets and other benefits including free refreshments at special events, free access to the Llancarfan Community Cinema DVD library, and voting rights at the AGM.
- Couple / family
As above, but holders can include up to 6 named members of the immediate family.
(available from July 2016)
(available from February 2017)
* Early bird discount of £10 off when you subscribe before 30 September 2016
You can become a member either by completing the online form
by following the steps described in the application form available to download and print off below:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Individual membership is only available to people aged 18 years and over.
2. Family membership is open to a named individual aged 18+ (the principal applicant) and up to five members of their immediate family. Immediate family included in the family membership can be of any age.
3. In all cases membership is non-transferable.
4. Family members receive one membership card per household.
5. Family membership confers a single vote at the AGM to be exercised by the principal applicant.
6. Membership is no guarantee of entry to film screenings. Entry is subject to availability, and in accordance with BBFC classifications. Llancarfan Community Cinema reserves the right to refuse admission.
7. Llancarfan Community Cinema reserves the right to amend membership entitlements and these terms and conditions at any time.
Please contact the Membership Secretary if you have any questions or would like further details: firstname.lastname@example.org